Istituto Nazionale per la Grafica
Created in 1738 by Clemente XII, this institute has the same importance of the ones of Paris and Madrid. The National Institute for Graphics has been founded in 1975 from the merge between the “National Copperplate Engraving” and the “Prints Cabinet”. The site of Fontana di Trevi Palace hosts exhibitions.
Via Poli, 54
Tel: +39 06699801